Working for Local Dialogue
Local Dialogue offers an exciting and challenging environment in which to progress. If you feel you have the credentials to become part of this growing sector of the communications industry, send your CV to us at Local Dialogue.
Location – London
Salary – Competitive based on experience
Closing Date – 16 June 2017
Local Dialogue is a leading public affairs/communications consultancy working with clients in both the public and private sectors, including national and regional housebuilders, local authorities, commercial, retail and leisure developers and energy providers. We are looking to recruit a new confident and proactive Account Director to head a team within our growing London office, working on projects in London, the Midlands and the South. This important role would suit those looking to take the next step in their careers, keen to drive new business growth and development client relationships.
- Leading a team of consultants
- Manage and develop overall client relationships and individual sites, maximising potential billing opportunities;
- Develop and deliver innovative and sensitive consultation and engagement strategies from concept to delivery, that achieve client solutions and maximise relationship development
- Discover and develop new business opportunities, assist and prepare engaging fee proposals and tender responses
- Attend and lead new business meetings and pitches
- Report on results and profitability across managed client accounts
- Produce and oversee the production of client materials
- Assist in the development of the Local Dialogue brand and initiatives to further enhance the continual success and profitability of the business
Desirable skills and experience include
- A strong interest in politics, current affairs, public affairs, local government, planning, regeneration and development, with experience of political campaigning
- Three years’ experience in a public affairs consultancy or similar setting
- A full UK driving licence
- Current professional contacts with prospective clients and within political arenas
- Line management experience
- Very strong written and oral communication skills – you must have excellent written English with close attention to detail
Local Dialogue is an equal opportunities employer. Our office is based a few minutes’ walk from Vauxhall tube/railway station.
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. If the right candidate is found, the position may be filled ahead of the closing date.
If you are interested in applying for this significant position in our London office, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, call Mike Denness on 0207 357 6606.