Working for Local Dialogue
Local Dialogue offers an exciting and challenging environment in which to progress. If you feel you have the credentials to become part of this growing sector of the communications industry, send your CV to us at Local Dialogue.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Working For: Local Dialogue
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Position: Full Time
Closing date: 6 November 2017
Local Dialogue is a leading public affairs/communications consultancy working with clients in both the public and private sectors, predominantly on planning and regeneration projects for a diverse range of clients.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Graphic Designer to join our busy London office.
This position would suit those within the industry with a creative flair and a good attention to detail, who have gained some relevant experience and is now looking to take the next step in their creative career. We are keen to see the successful candidate to lead on all aspects of our creative design function in this varied role.
Candidates with a background in a range of creative fields are preferred.
- 2-3 years experience as a mid-weight designer, ideally within an agency role
- Extensive experience in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in the production of collateral for public consultation events/exhibitions, newsletters, pitch documents and advertising, with experience of brand development desirable
- Website design and creation (HTML and CSS knowledge desirable)
- Experience of presenting to clients and pitching for work
- Excellent communication skills, including client management experience
- The ability to work accurately, efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Someone with a can-do attitude, able to work with our whole team and ready to roll their sleeves up.
Local Dialogue is an equal opportunities employer. Our office is based in Vauxhall, SW8.
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible and if the right candidate is found, the position may be filled ahead of the closing date.
If you are interested in applying for this position in our London office, please send a covering letter (no more than 150 words), examples of your work and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an informal chat please call 07818 519 131.